- Begin your future in cosmetology and Canada by joining our Advanced Esthetics Diploma.
- Receive hands-on training from highly qualified professionals who ensure students excel with flying colours.
- Gain financial freedom by creating a Work-life balance as you can choose morning, evening or weekend classes to complete your course.
- Students can also choose to do the course part-time or full-time.
- Get help from our friendly staff as they guide you through the application process.
- Admission Requirements – High school diploma, GED or equivalent and Proficiency in the English Language.
After GD College considers your application and approaches you with an admission offer, the next step will be to go to your nearest Canadian Consulate or Embassy If you require a Canadian study permit or more information regarding immigration in Canada.
Academic and Career Counselling
GD College acknowledges that It can get complicated for students if they aren’t provided proper guidance to excel in their respective courses and figure out the next steps for building a solid foundation for their careers ahead in the cosmetology industry.
Through academic counselling, GD College helps students identify the right program for an individual according to their passion and lifestyle. In addition, we help students who might have difficulty getting through the program. We aim to provide support as we understand everyone is different and unique. Chhavi Sawhney, the Program-Co-Ordinator at GD College, leads the academic counselling program.
GD College opens its doors for alums as they figure out the next steps of their Careers. Although it isn’t easy to build a solid career and networking helps, GD College helps alums who need that extra support. We try our best to guide your career in the right direction. The career counselling program is led by Jasreen Raien, Director of GD College.